688 Highway 96
Shoreview, MN 55126
Circinus provides consulting services for trade compliance under the U.S.CBP Regulations, the Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions programs, among others. Services include:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting procedural assessments and audits
- Preparing export license applications, commodity jurisdiction requests, ITAR registration packages, and other submittals to BIS, DDTC, or CBP
- Trade compliance troubleshooting
- Assisting with product classification under the EAR, ITAR, HTSUS, or Schedule B.
1715 W. 7th Street, # 16112
St. Paul, MN 55116
- Preparing export procedures, instruction on Incoterms® 2010, documentation (export and import), regulations, and preparing export compliance procedures
- As a permitted license customs broker, we assist in preparing import compliance procedures, providing instruction, and developing audit processes
- International freight transportation, supply chain management and logistics
- Research through the use of surveys, focus groups, and interviews
Visit our Website: http://www.train2export.com
Herbert A. Igbanugo
250 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Igbanugo Partners and its consulting division, Sub-Saharan African Development Enterprises (SSADE), assist U.S. government agencies, corporations, non-profit organizations and institutional clients achieve exemplary efficiencies in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). We are an SSA-focused law and development consulting firm with African cultural competency. Our professionals work to deliver objective and responsive advice to our clients via expert analysis rooted in both substantive and cultural competency in this treacherous region.
QNET LLC is an International Consulting/Training firm specializing in:
- Implementation of quality management systems in accordance with the ISO 9000:2000, ISO 13485, TS 16949 Standards and production control annexes of European Directives for Machinery, Medical Devices, ATEX and Noise.
- CE-Marking compliance in accordance with the European Union DIrectives for Medical Devices, In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices, Machinery, ATEX and Noise.
Through its US Office, QNET offers American and European clients:
- Authorized Representative Services in accordance with the requirements of the Medical and In-Vitro Directives.
- Design and engineering services in accordance with the Machinery and ATEX Directives.
For more than 12 years QNET LLC has specialized in assisting small and medium size companies with the implementation of quality management/production control systems that keep documentation to a minimum and are flexible enough to bridge multiple Standards and Directives.
Customized programs designed for OEM manufacturers are available to eliminate CE Marking duplication between them and their clients.
To be listed as a MN Export Service Provider in this category, submit your request here: